Thursday 21 January 2010

So who are the bisexuality bloggers now?

I've found a nice little widget to add to BiMedia which merges in rss feeds from other sites. It's something I've been wanting to have there since BiCon 2007 where a bi blog syndication site analagous to my favourite lefty blog site got talked about, but hadn't come across the right, free, tool to do the job.

However, now I have found the tech, I'm lacking in good UK (or UK-relevant) bi blogs to add there. Petra seems to have gone quiet and I'd rather it wasn't just me and Sue! Talky ones rather than "oh my look at these sexeh photos" ones preferred.

Nominations welcome. I don't promise to take them all up, of course.

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps this would be a good request to put out on the Bicon LJ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I don't know of any either. I think the vast majority of my Google followers are in the US.
    I read somewhere that blogging per se is considered not cool by young people, who prefer Twitter, so perhaps people coming out would do it there, rather than here.
    I read some brilliant blogs, but most of them are written by professional journalists in their spare time, and sadly have scant connection to our sphere of interest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Petra's a bit quiet at the moment, but is planning to get back on the horse :)

    ReplyDelete